P.O. Box 16535, Plantation, FL 33318
(954) 605 -9333
A position using proven technical skills.
• Familiar with MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows 3.1, 95, 98, NT 4.0,ME, 2000 Pro and Server and Win XP, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
• Knowledge of PC setup, installation and Networking , as well as various peripherals, data entry, and file updating.
• Experienced in system-operations training, collections, and customer service.
• A+ Certified (Since 2001)
• MCP Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro and Windows 2000 Server (Since 2001)
• Dell Certified in Laptops, Workstation, Optiplex, Dimension, Servers (Since 2004)
Kaplan University, Ft.Lauderdale FL 2005-Present Level 1 IT support rep for Kaplan university, we support over 70 campuses by using goto assist, remote desktop connection, active directory and more.
C&C International, Hollywood, FL 2004-2005
Computer Tech For Dell Service Partners
Responsible for various Setting up, Configuring, Networking, Backing up Data, Troubleshooting and Repairing Dell Computers for the School and Goverment of Miami Dade and Broward County, I’m also A lead in Dell’s new project of setting up Dell Servers, Workstations, configuring and replacement of computers for all the DMV in Florida
A. Deerfield CompUSA, Deerfield Beach, FL 2003-2004
Computer Sales Representative
• Trained staff and customers in computer-system setup and operations.
• Gained excellent experience in system operations and various types of hardware and software.Dell Direct Store, Pembroke Pines, FL 2002-2003
• Make weekly schedules for sales reps and conducted weekly meeting with staff to help improve sales
• Assisted in training and supervising staff in all operations.
The Answer Group, Margate, FL 1999-2000
Gateway 2000 Level 1 Tech
• Provided Phone support for Gateway customers
• Responsible for assisting customer Troubleshoot and repair their gateway computers
Keiser Career Institute, Davie, FL 2000-2001
Major: Computer Network Administration
Courses included A+, Linux, Novell, and classes for the MCSE 2000 track .
Rockland Community College, Suffern, NY 1996-1998
Major: Electrical Technology
Courses included Applied Math for Electronics, Electronics, Computer Repair, English
Contact Jay Nightingale
Jay Nightingale certified compture repair tech.